Where has the summer gone? I look back and wonder exactly what we spent our summer doing. All in all I think we had a pretty great summer. The girls had tons of fun playing with friends, Swimming, and just relaxing. Summer was o.k. for me too. I only had to provide lunch for my kids on the weekends. During the week the school just down the street offered a free lunch program to anyone 18 and under. So we got the privilege of eating free lunch every day with all of our friends and then playing at the park afterwards. It was a win win situation for all of us. The following is a picture recap of some of the things we have been up. Although I must admit I have been a picture slacker. I feel I have miss some really great photo ops.
Aubrie working on learning to ride without training wheels
Our newest toy (luckily none of us have been injured. I wish I could say that about a mailbox and a Cadillac. :))
What would the summer be with out the good ol Manassa Pioneer Day celebration. Thank goodness we had connections this year and the girls got to ride the primary float. That is always a highlight for them.
Of course there is always good food and great family.
Karter posing as baby Joe Dirt
After the celebration we made it to the cabin for a night. The kids enjoyed it so much. I am so glad that they have that place to run and be free. And I am so glad they have family and cousins to share it with and make wonderful memories with.
The men at Trujillo Meadows
Waving at the train from picnic rock. It seems like I was just doing that.
We only got to spend a day in the mountains because we had to get back for Aubrie's pre-op appt. Aubrie had her tonsils removed on July 30. She had to have them removed because she had gotten Strep Throat 5 times in 1 year. She was so brave. I asked her if she just want to wait to get them out. She said she wanted them out she was tired of being sick. It took her about 10 days to be fully recovered. She is doing great and you would have never know my sweet baby was with out her tonsils.








5 comments:
I was totally thinking the same thing. Where did the summer go? It looks like you made lots of fun memories.
It sounds like a great Summer! You are such a great Mom. I love the new Toy. I want one! I grew up with a boat, and some of my favorite memories are in that boat with my Family.
What a summer!! Emma had her tonsils out a couple of years ago and I was suprised how long it took her to fully recover - about 10 days. I love the picture of your dad getting candy!
The carnival is getting rediculous!! The town should boycot them! $2.75 a ride?!?!? Unbelievable!! Good to hear from you!
I know what you mean, I can't believe summer is over. It will be really short once my kids actually go to school. The boat looks like tons of fun. Sorry to hear about the mailbox and the car!
Karter makes a killer Joe Dirt! I'm pretty jealous of the cabin and maybe a little of the boat too...
Post a Comment