Nathan and Kathleen tied the knot Friday, March 5, 2010 at 12:00 p.m. in the Albuquerque New Mexico Temple. We had a great time. It was wonderful to be there to witness it. It was even better to be able to be there with my family. The girls were so excited to be there. They were jumping up and down with excitment when they spotted the temple. Here are some of the pictures from the BIG day!
4 months ago











4 comments:
What a special day! Thanks for sharing the pictures.
That's great! How exciting for your family!! COngratulations to you all!
Great Photos! You should go in the business Thanks for the fun time. I was good all to be together.
Yeah! I'm so glad he got married, even if it wasn't to my friend...that he never met. I bet you had a fun trip, too. Weddings are great!
Post a Comment