Thursday, May 15, 2008

BEWARE!!! of a Green Dodge Caravan







Well it has been a crazy week!!! Last Thursday I went out to eat with some friends while Angelo and the girls went to eat and to Mother's Day shop. While Angelo and the girls were on their way home our van began to make a noise and shake. Angelo got out thinking it was the tires. But it wasn't. They drove it home smoking and shaking all the way. Come to find out that half of a belt came off and cut through the gas line another line and 4 out of 9 electrical wires. That was the last straw. We have had nothing but trouble with that van since we bought it (only 50,000 miles on it). So on Saturday Angelo taped the wires together and put in new lines and we went car shopping. Hoping the whole time that the hunk of junk would make it there and in one piece. So we ended up with a 2008 Honda Odyssey. I love it. I can't believe I am saying that about a van!!!!!! Anyway morale of the story beware of a 2005 Green Dodge Grand Caravan that is circulating in the used car world.

1 comments:

Sandi said...

You've been tagged. See my blog for details....