Saturday, May 31, 2008

Tagged!

O.k. so I was tagged. I will try to come up with 7 facts, somehow that seems very hard.



Here are the rules....1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



Fact #1. At this point in my life I am a very fat, hot, grouchy, and uncomfortable pregnant women. As of today I have one week left in my pregnancy. I have never not had a baby early. I am hoping that this one is not the one to ruin that.

Fact #2. I am a worrier. If there is anything to worry about I do it. even if there is nothing to worry about, I worry. I really need help!!!!

Fact #3. I quit my job 1 year ago to stay home with my children full-time. It was one of the hardest decisions I have ever made but it has been one of the best decision I have made.

Fact #4. I love to shop. my weakness is clothes for my kids. I love to find deals on clothes. They have millions of clothes.

Fact #5. My favorite stores are Kohls and Old Navy. I could go there every day and be just fine.

Fact #6. Since I am such a worrier I don't especially like to travel long distances. Hopefully that is something I can overcome. The places I like to be the most are my own home watching my children play in our backyard. Which, by the way, is amazing thanks to all my husbands hardwork. The other place I love to be is my mom and dad's house. It will always feel like home. I love the way it smells and the way it feels to be there.

Fact #7. I am addicted to checking our online banking account daily. I guess because I have heard so many stories of people losing everything because someone has stoled their I.D.. Anyway if I don't check it daily I go CRAZY!!!!!

0 comments: