Karter turned 7 months old yesterday. This month his personality has really started to show. He loves to blow raspberry just to get a laugh out of people. He loves to laugh at his sisters and pull their hair. He also enjoys peeing in the bathtub. It seems like he waits to make sure you are looking and then he does it. After he does his thing he will just smile and laugh. He is such an amazing little boy and we sure do love him!!!!!!!

4 months ago








3 comments:
awww he is such a sweet little boy! I have loved this age with my kids. They really start to become little people.
He's so sweet and cute. I love the picture of him sucking his thumb! I can't believe he's 7 months. It sounds like he has a cute personality, too. How funny that he already teases his sisters. I think that's what brothers are for. Cute little boy!
Happy New year!!!!! I just love all the pictures of your sweet family.
Post a Comment