Saturday, January 3, 2009

A very merry Christmas!

Ok so I hope you are ready for picture overload. This last month has come and gone so fast that I didn't get half the things I wanted to done. Oh well, maybe life will be easier next year, wishful thinking. We had a wonderful Holiday season. We were able to enjoy family, friends, faith, and food. Who could ask for more.
What is Christmas without the church Christmas party?????
The girls couldn't figure out whether he was the real one or not. They finally decided he must be one of the Santa's helpers.


One night we were out looking at lights and ended up at the river walk. And guess what, the REAL Santa happened to be there. We even got to ride a boat with Santa and have hot chocolate. The girls had a great time even though it was 18 degrees outside. BURRRRRRRR!!!!

Christmas Morning. Santa found us at Nana and Papa's.

Is that Mike Tyson??????

I thought you might enjoying seeing Willie Nelson and Michael Jackson's Competition.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

What fun times!! I love the idea of the river walk thing. Is that a Wii - they are fun, huh??

PML said...

Nathan is so awesome with tapping his foot! I'm not sure he ever got on beat but we got a good kick out of it.