Saturday, December 13, 2008

Half a Year

My baby turned 6 months old on December 2. Where has the time gone. He went to the Dr. on Tuesday for his check-up and shots. He weighed in at 16lbs 7 oz and is 27 inches long. He is now eating solids and loving them. He gets so excited to see you with the spoon. He has learned so much this last month. he is up on all 4's and is army crawling every where. Nothing is safe any longer. He always manages to get himself stuck in the most unusual places. He can also sit with out anything propping him up. I am so not ready for him to be doing this. He just seems to little. He has been the BEST baby. We all love him sooooo much! and we are SOOOOOOO blessed to have him.



Here is Karter showing you what he can do. At the end you even get to see him puke ;).

5 comments:

Sandi said...

He's too little to be that big!! It won't be long until he's REALLY mobile. They sure don't stay tiny for long.

Nancy said...

What a sweet baby! I love the train around your tree. Luke would like that. Have a great Christmas.

PML said...

How cute! I love your kids photo on the top. It looks great.

Anonymous said...

He is getting very grown up. The time sure does fly. Pretty soon he will be causing trouble with the rest of them:)

Unknown said...

holy smokes, I can't believe how much Karter is getting around! I love all the pics from Christmas too, it looks like you guys had a great time!