Saturday, December 13, 2008

Getting Ready for Christmas

Last week we got all ready for Christmas. We put the tree up, the girls and Angelo decorated a gingerbread house for FHE. The girls also wrote their letters to Jolly ol St. Nick. They keep changing their minds on what they want. And that just can't happen because St Nick has already shopped. So we made them put it in writing, along with mommy and daddy coaching them on what they want. The offical letters


Working on the ginger bread house



This is what Mr. Karter was doing as we were trying to set everything up. Help!!!! nothing on the floor is safe. Yesterday I found him under the tree with a candy cane in his mouth. I wish I would have gotten a picture of that!!!!

4 comments:

Sandi said...

Looks like fun! You're kids are getting SO big and dang cute!

Elise and Dan said...

Oh Boy Oh Boy! Boys are busy!!! But, Karter is a busy CUTIE! Looks like you all are having fun getting ready for Christmas!

Nancy said...

How fun! The gingerbread house looks great! Every time I try to make one it falls apart :)

Anonymous said...

I love that you tell them what they want. We do that too, but honestly, they are happy with pretty much anything. You guys sound all ready for the big day.