We spent the Thanksgiving holiday at my parents house. We went home on Wednesday and stayed through Sunday. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with so much to be thankful for. A wonderful family, healthy happy children, great food, and many many memories. We had a great time. The girls could hardly wait to get to their Nana and Papa's house they were up and packed by 6:30 Wednesday morning. It snowed on and off all day on Thanksgiving. The girls were very thankful for that. The couldn't wait to get out and play in the snow.
Karter with Papa (real men wear plaid :)!!!)
The Girls enjoying the first snow of the year (that they have seen)
Snowball fight anyone?????
What are Uncles for??? MAKING SNOWMEN!!!!!








5 comments:
What a great snowman! Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving!
Looks like a wonderful thanksgiving! When my kids know that we are going to Grandma's house, they are up WAY too early and readt to go too.
That snowman turned out awesome!
Glad to see you guys had a good Thanksgiving. I love the new picture of the kidos in their Christmas outfits.....adorable!!!
I love your new pcture! Your dad is a great Papa. Cute pics!
Happy Holidays~
It sounds like you had a fun Thanksgiving! I am sad that the snow is already melted (well not that sad). I love your new header picture with your kids on the steps-so cute!
Post a Comment