Last Saturday we decided to take a road trip to Denver. Angelo had been on-call for 3 weeks straight and we decided we needed to get away. So we went to the butterfly pavilion. It was interesting and very buggy. There was a tarantula named Rosie that you could hold. When we first asked the girls if they wanted to hold her the hid behind us a demanded that they didn't. Angelo was brave and held Rosie. We went through the whole pavilion and then the girls got brave. They decided they wanted to hold her. I was so surprised that they actually did it. Karlee ended up going first. After they held her they begged me to. So being that I couldn't say no to my brave little girls I held Rosie. And I must say it was absolutely DISGUSTING!!!!

4 months ago








5 comments:
My kids love the Butterfly Pavilion! I think it's great too. Your girls are so brave. I too was guilted into holding rosie. I just kept telling myself I was hold q-tips. I think that's what her legs felt like. Anyway, glad you guys had a good time!
Lizzy loves that place too, how fun for you guys!!!
I bet you loved that place if you thought Rosie was creepy. How about all the other bugs? My mom used to catch tarantula's as pets for us. I kind of wish I could say my kids would be afraid of holding Rosie, but they love bugs. Yum!
I cannot believe you held the tarantula!! ewwwwwwwwww. You are brave.
Your family and blog is so cute. It looks like you guys have some fun adventures.
Post a Comment