Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Well we survived Halloween. We were a 50's family this year. Everyone dressed up, except me. I feel bad I didn't even get a picture of Angelo dressed up. He looked just like Karter just bigger. The girls had so much fun wearing their full poodle skirts. My mom made them and she done a wonderful job. Thanks a BUNCH Nana. What would we do with out you!!!!! This is a picture of the kids before we went to the trunk-or-treat at church. They had a great time there with their friends. Angelo and the ward missionaries were in charge of cooking scones, hot cocoa, and cider. Angelo loves to do that. Thursday night we craved our pumpkins. The girls lost interested after the first ones were done. So they went to bed and me and Angelo were up till 9:30 finishing the rest of them. Next year I vote that we only keep 1 pumpkin per child instead of 2 (and then some) per child.

This is the first year Karlee would clean out the pumpkin guts.


This is what Karter done during the fun of craving




The girls had a blast going trick-or-treating. And they got way TOO much candy.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Those poodle skirts are sooo cute! My grandma made me one when I was little and it was my favorite. What a fun Halloween you had!

Rick Galan said...

Hey Kristin and Angelo! I just found your blog. Those sure are some cute kids that you have!

Elise and Dan said...

They look so darn adorable! I love the coordination you have going on. Abd yeah for Karlee--cleaning out the pumpkin- You go girl!

Sandi said...

So cute! That's what I was supposed to be this year - but our plans changed! O-well they look cute!

Unknown said...

the costumes were so cute! emily says next year she wants to be a fifties girl :), You definitely should have done the pink ladies with the fam, rollin' in Angelo's wheels ;D

PML said...

I love reading your blog. "He looked just like Karter just bigger." You are too funny. The 50's theme is very creative and cute. Did you ever mention if you won the biggest pumpkin at the work party? You'll never believe it, but the word verification is having me type in "BOOlygv" What are the chances of Boo being in there?

Anonymous said...

I'm blog stalking you:) I'll send you an invite to my blog, cause it's private. You guys were super cute on Halloween.