We went ahead and gave Karter cereal the other night. At his 4 month check-up the Dr. said it was fine to start feeding him anytime. Well I held Angelo and the girls off as long as I could. I have just not been looking forward to feeding him. I think I feel that way because I am not ready for him to grow up. Plus it is way more work than just pulling up your shirt. Also he definitely does not look
like he is starving. We have feed him cereal a few times at supper that way he can feel like he gets to eat with the rest of us. But he has not acted like he is a fan of eating, or maybe it is just the cereal. He is probably waiting for his Big Mac.
4 months ago








2 comments:
WOW!! he's eating already! He did really good - for his first time. They just grow up too fast!
He is a doll! I love his big blue eyes and he has so much hair. Sweet boy. I think you're right, he's waiting for the Big Mac.
Post a Comment