Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Murder on the Prairie

Saturday night we went to our friends murder mystery party. We had fun time. I was a Can Can girl named Lulu Peachy. Angelo was a gun slinger named Red Eye Mitchell. We were both suspects but come to find out neither of us were guilty. Come to find out my dear friend Kasi is capable of murder. It was a fun night and it was fun to see everyone in costume.
Red Eye Mitchell on the horse.

Karter being a cowboy

Jeremy (in real life he is white) & Angelo

4 comments:

Sandi said...

We went to a murder mystery - they are really fun. Looks like y'all had a good time.

Nancy said...

The murder mystery sounds and looks like a ton of fun! I like your Lulu Peachy costume! So cute!

Unknown said...

You are one hot lady my dear! That was so much fun!

UreFam said...

Oh, I think you meant BEST friend Kasi. ;)