Monday, October 6, 2008

Swimming in Hooper



Once again me and Angelo spent the weekend apart. I think doing that once in a while is healthy for us it makes us appreciate one another a little more. Angelo had tickets to go to the Air Force vs Navy football game. So me and the kids picked up and went to my parents for the weekend. We met everyone in Hooper to go swimming on Friday evening. There is a natural hot springs pool there. It was a lot of fun. The kids enjoyed being able to swim and have fun with the family. We even got to see my Dad do a flip off of the diving board. Darn I wish I would have got that on camera. Karter got his first swimming experience and he loved it. He loved to float on his back in the warm water.

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Your dad did a flip??? Now that's awesome!! You have to get it on film next time. That's something to remember. How fun. We like to go swimming with the family - it makes it so fun!

Elise and Dan said...

That pumpkin is HUGE!!! I hope you win!

PML said...

I'm surprised it is warm enough to go swimming there. Karter looks so cute in his floatie!