Aubrie was nominated as one of the students of the month. She are so proud of her. This month the students were awarded based on the three R's Respect, Responsibility, and Resourcefulness. It was so exciting to be there and see her get an award. It think she was surprised and not to sure of what was going on. She received a certificate, a gift card to DQ, and a water bottle filled with goodies. Hopefully she will keep up the good work and continue being excited for school. It makes life so much easier knowing that she loves going to school everyday.
4 weeks ago








3 comments:
Way to go girl!! She was telling em about it in the car and I had no idea what it all was, that is so exciting!
"She are so proud of her."
I guess she got the brains from Angelo!! ha ha just kidding. love ya!
That is so awesome! I bet you are so proud of her!
Post a Comment