Karter turned 3 months old yesterday. I am in denial I just keep putting him in his bassinet. Hoping that if I do he will just keep fitting in it. But by looking at the picture you can tell he almost doesn't. I took him to the Dr. last Monday for a check-up. At that point he weighed 13lbs 8oz and was 23 3/4 inches. That is actually less than what I thought he would weigh. The warning on the bassinet says it is for use for babies 0-3 months or up to 15lbs which ever come first. So I guess I am going to have to suck it up and put my baby down the hall in his crib :(.
4 months ago








5 comments:
He CAN'T be 3 months already!! Yikes! I always hated moving the babes from basinette to crib. Of course I don't think my kids got that tall that young. He sure is sweet!
That is one cute little kiddo! Move him already! Just kidding...I can't talk, at least yours isn't in your bed still.
Cute little (I guess not too little) guy! I love his sweet smile. They grow way too fast. He's a sweetcheeks :>
He just keeps getting cuter! It's always sad to see them grow up, even in the smallest way! I remember when my kids moved into twin beds, or bigger car seats, or booster seats, I would be bummed that they were growing!
He's huge! That bassinet picture is awesome. You should keep it out and put him in there every month to take a new picture.
Post a Comment