The girls have never wanted to sleep together, but the other night Aubrie decided she wanted to sleep with Karlee. Karlee didn't want to put any of her toys out in the cold. So we told Aubrie there wasn't enough room for her. She felt bad, so Karlee then made just enough room for her and Aubrie to fit on the same pillow. It was so sweet to see them cuddle up close together. They really do love each other even though they go to blows every now and then. I am so glad that they have each other.
I had to post Karter's sad face. You can always tell when he is going to cry because you get the lips first. I think that is about the cutest sad face I have ever seen.








5 comments:
That is super sweet! I remember climbing into bed with my sister. And that Karter--his sad face is absolutely precious!!
Too cute! I LOVE the picture of Karter! What a sweet sad face.
Hey cute pics. I remember when Colton used to make a similar face when he was about to cry. Oh the days. Hey our new blog is stevenandcandace.blogspot.com. Not that we ever have anything interesting to say but here ya go.
Love ya. :)
Those are sweet pics. I love the sad almost cry face - way cute!
I love the sad face! Just today I told Seth that one of my favorite faces of Kallie is when she is crying.
Post a Comment