Angelo was feeling bad the other night because he doesn't get equal blog time. I told him he was free to blog anything that he wanted but somehow I don't think that will happen. So I will go ahead and add something about his hobby. Angelo has a 1948 Ford two door sedan that he has been restoring. This Labor Day week he took it down to Alamosa for the Early Iron Street Rod show. He went by his self because apparently we did not communicate effectively and we double booked ourselves. I think it was because the Labor Day weekend ended up the last of August. Anyway he went to the valley and I went to the Sugarland concert at the State Fair. Nathan was my date and we went with Bart and Stephanie. It was a lot of fun. Thanks to my Mom and Dad they came up to babysit. I didn't think that they would have an opening act so I figured we would be out by 9:30. So they decided to walk around the fair with my 3 kids and Bart and Stephanie's 2 kids. What saints :). But guess what they did have an opening band so we didn't get out until 10:30. Sorry again Mom and Dad. Me and kids went to my parents house on Sunday. It was nice to just get away for a day.
4 months ago








1 comments:
That is the coolest car! I have always loved old cars but I didn't make it to Alamosa last weekend to check them out! Your jam looks tastey :) I'm sure it will be just as good as your moms.
Post a Comment