HEHEHE! That's too funny! I love your new family picture-so cute!
I haven't been on your blog in awhile, I love your family photo! How did you get everyone including Karter to smile????
This is so funny! I can see why Angelo was not thrilled with the last picture.
My sister just did the same thing on her blog, but I like yours better! Those are awesome.
Way awesome family picture. It really looks great!These pics of Angelo are hilarious!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HEHEHE! That's too funny! I love your new family picture-so cute!
I haven't been on your blog in awhile, I love your family photo! How did you get everyone including Karter to smile????
This is so funny! I can see why Angelo was not thrilled with the last picture.
My sister just did the same thing on her blog, but I like yours better! Those are awesome.
Way awesome family picture. It really looks great!
These pics of Angelo are hilarious!
Post a Comment