Yes. We are still alive. Life has been so crazy lately I don't know if I am coming or going. So the blog has been one of the things that have gotten pushed to the end of the list. I am so far behind with my posts that things are not going to be in chronological order. Partly because most of the April pictures are on Angelo's camera and he has ran away to go fishing. Anyway I thought I would post these cute pictures while I had a minute. Yesterday I learned that I need to be more aware what my children are doing. We were all down in the basement and the girls decided to have a tea party. Well Karter decided that he wanted to be invited. The girls have found out how much fun it is to have a little brother that wants to be in the middle of everything. They didn't like the idea of Karter ruining the party so they moved it up stairs. When I managed to get up stairs to check on them, I found a tea party complete with cereal and water. All over the living room. I told the girls that they had to eat all the cereal they served their guests. Well at that moment they decided Karter was more then invited. He was very happy to receive the invitation and all of the cereal.
I also wanted to share some pictures of Karter's new favorite past time. Standing in the dishwasher. It is like he listens for me to start emptying the dishwasher. He can be in the other room and before you know it he is trying to get into it. He loves to stand there and push the top shelf in and out. He also loves to crawl a round the house with a bottle nipple in his mouth. He hates bottles but he thinks carrying it in his mouth like a puppy is great fun.








5 comments:
Such familiar sights... especially the tea party. It's cute when you aren't the one dealing with the mess left behind:)
It is so funny to watch Karter. It brings back so many memories of Gavin when he was little. I have alot of the same pictures that you do. Boys are so fun!
At least the Tea party mess wasnt' with Kool-Aid or something else that stains. They did look pretty cute - the 3 of them. Karter just want to help with the household chores. He wants to help put up dishes. What a cutie!
That is so darn cute with his nipple in his mouth!
I can't believe Karter's hair! It is so full and thick. That was a lot of cereal, too. Did they really eat it?
Post a Comment