Oh sad day. Karter is one today. I can't believe that one year ago today at 6:21 p.m. this perfect little miracle came in to our lives. He is just amazing. All he has to do is just smile at you and life seems perfect. He is such a boy. He loves to be outside. He also love dirt and making messes. His new hobby is sitting at the top of the stairs and throwing anything and everything down. But he is also the best cuddlier. I love when he hugs you he will pat and rub your back. I also love when he is tired he will wrap one of his arms around my neck and play with my hair. We are so lucky to have him as part of our family. 
4 months ago








6 comments:
I love all the pictures. Thank you for sharing. Your little family is so cute.
Happy Birthday! That is so cute he will play with your hair.
Happy Birthday Karter!!! What a great shot of his handsome smile!! Look at Mrs. Martha, that cake is amazing! Can I reserve your services for Jackson :)??
Stinking Dang Cute!!
You are such a dork. That is your lame homemade cake? Okay Martha Stewart. Happy Birthday Karter!
He looks different even after a month of not seeing hime. He is such a cutie! Happy Birthday Karter
!
Post a Comment