Well a couple of weeks ago I persuaded Angelo to allow Karter to get his first REAL haircut. Real meaning a professional doing it rather than me pretending to know what I am doing. Angelo hated for him to get a haircut. I am not sure why. Maybe he thought Karter would lose all of his strength ;). But he finally agreed. Our good friend Jen Dixon done the honors. She done a awesome job on the little wiggle worm. I think the hair cut totally changed the way he looked. It turned him into a little boy instead of a baby.
Karter and Jillian (Jen's baby)
Karter being Casanova
The before picture
The after picture
Can you believe it? I can actually see where I am going :)








4 comments:
he is so dang handsome that boy! Jen did a great job and it does make him look so old!
He looks more grown up! He is sooooooo cute!
I love the haircut. He looks so grown up now. What a big boy.
O my gosh!! He looks so much older. You're right, it turned him into a little boy. Way cute!!
Post a Comment