Saturday, June 5, 2010

Catch Up!!

"Catch Up" seems as though that is the motto of my life lately. I thought when school ended it would slow down a little but it hasn't happened yet. So here it is......... a quick run down of what has happened since last post.


Aubrie turned 7. She wanted a cherry cheese cake instead of the traditional birthday cake. So I made it and then the guilt set in. So I had to make a cake so we could put her name and candles on it. Thanks goodness Nathan and Kathleen were there to help us eat the desserts. Aubrie said it was her worstess birthday because she didn't have any friends. We decided that she would just have a family birthday this year and then a big party for the big "8". Oh well I guess she will get use to disappointment ;).


Karter gave himself a makeover.


Aubrie and Karlee had their dance rectial. Aubrie was in jazz/hip hop and Karlee was in ballet. They actually enjoyed it this time and agreed to do it again.




Angelo had to have surgery on his wrist. So Karter stepped up as man of the house. Who said there are child labor laws?

Karlee graduated from Pre-K. She had a great teacher Ms. Brenda. She learned alot this year. Ever since Pre-school ended all I hear "is when do I start Kindergarten?" Although she is concerned about her up coming Kindergarten shots.






Aubrie received an award at her awards assembly for writing. She is very sad to leave her teacher Mrs. Kersey. She has been a great teacher and Aubrie has learned Sooooooo much. Last but not least Karter made it to 2!! He wanted a choo choo cake so that is what he got. He also had lots of help from his sisters in opening and playing with his presents.

2 comments:

Hanson Family said...

They are growing up so fast. I just love your family!

Sara said...

Hi! Love all your pictures! Hope you are having a great summer. :)