Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What did we do this SUMMER?????????

What did we do this summer? I keep wondering that. Because it is gone. I had to go through my pictures to remind myself what we exactly had done.




We played in the water a lot. The kids enjoyed swimming in the pool and boating at the lake. Hopefully we still have a few days of that left.


The girls took one session of swimming lessons.
We enjoyed the City Park Rides a couple of times. Aubrie thinks she is getting too big for the rides :(.


We spent a weekend at the cabin. The kids enjoyed fishing and the great outdoors. Karter was able to see the train up close and personal. He is OBSESSED with choo choo's. The kids were able to have the train smash pennies. They were so excited to do that.






We went to the big Pioneer Day Celebrations. We had TONS of fun. It is so nice to be there with family. The girls got to ride the primary float. Karter enjoyed the candy!!














We took a trip to the Denver Aquarium.




And we had babies. Karlee's cat Cindy had five baby kitten.


I guess we did do a "few" things this summer.



1 comments:

Elise and Dan said...

What a great Summer! You and your family always seem to have lots of fun. And, WOW is Karter so huge! I still think of him as a little baby. He is adorable! And, the girls are getting more and more beautiful!