Yes I know it has been a while. So sad. I really don't know why this hasn't been a priority:(.
Well Halloween came and went. Aubrie was a Fortune Teller (she won a prize for her costume at the ward Halloween Party for the most original). Karlee was a Mermaid and was very disappointed that she didn't win. But she assured me that she will win next year because she is going to be a fortune teller. I didn't have the hear to tell her that that isn't the way it works. Karter was a dragon. He did not like carving the pumpkins. He refused to touch the pumpkin guts & wanted nothing to do with the whole thing until we gave him the craving tools.
We spent Thanksgiving at my parents. It was good to be home. The kids got to spend time with their cousins & help put up the Christmas tree.
The girls have been doing dance since September. Karlee is in Tap and LOVES it. Aubrie is in Clog and she likes it. We had been doing it through Pueblo West parks and rec. But we decided that if they really wanted to dance we were going to have to try the real thing. We put them in with a studio in town & I must say I am very impressed. After the amazing recital I think I may have doomed myself to a life of being a dance mom. What have I done!!!!!
Karlee's Recital Dance
(Narrated by Karter)
Aubrie's Recital Dance
If any of you are youtube experts please tell me why it cut off the end of both songs;)
4 months ago








1 comments:
I'm glad you updated! I love seeing your adorable family! The dance recital looks amazing!! You are definitely doomed! =)
Post a Comment