A wise man once said ...There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living.
A friend of mine posted this saying on facebook the other day, and I LOVED it!!! It came at just the right time in my life. You could say in a way it was an answer to my prayers. For so long I have allowed myself to always get caught up in the DRAMA of life. I have realized I can't do it anymore. It is time that I focus on what is important to me. I need to have an eternal prospective. I am so blessed and MOST times I don't even realized it. I have an AMAZING family and WONDERFUL friends. So today I am reminding myself if it won't matter in the eternities then it doesn't matter now.
So since I haven't posted for soooooooooooooo long here are a few pictures of what matters to me:)
Angelo is another year older. He's getting up there;)
Aubrie had to do an oral report on a historical person. She picked Molly Brown. She did an amazing job. We are so proud of her!!!
Look who is 6. I honestly don't know where these 6 years have gone. All she wanted for her birthday was to go to the American Girl store to get Julie's ears pierced and to have a family birthday at her Nana & Papa's. So we had a weekend of traveling to Denver and then to Manassa. Who is spoiled??? Karlee:)
Here is Karter playing Santa in the bath tub.
Don't you feel like this some times? I know I do. Notice the choo choo shorts. Can we say potty trained!!!!!! Yeah!!!!








3 comments:
So nice to hear from you! Your kids are getting so big and still so adorable!! <3
Ya think! Sheesh. There's my girl. Bout time you updated!
Aw... your family is so cute. Aubri looks like a very impressive Molly Brown. I'm glad we get to be some of your friends:)!
Post a Comment