Monday, May 30, 2011

Spring Recital


The girls had their spring recital, and once again it was AMAZING. The girls did a great job and they had a great time doing it. I believe that I am most likely destine for the life of a dance mom. One day I was talking to the girls about trying a different sport. Aubrie informed me she didn't want to do soccer because she doesn't like to sweat. (She is definitely my child ;). Then she told me that she thought dance was her thing. I asked how she knew dance was her thing? Just then Karlee piped in with "because it makes our hearts happy". What do you say to that????














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed. I have to say it does look a little better than the parks and rec. program:)

Unknown said...

I might have to download Aubrie's, I never ordered the DVD :)