We had a good Father's Day we went to church, BBQ'd, setup the water slide for the girls, and then roasted marshmellows with some friends. It was a great day Angelo lucked out and didn't get called in. I am so lucky to have a great father who would do anything for his family. And how lucky I am to have married a wonderful man who is a great husband and father. He to would do anything for his family. He is the hardest working guy I know whether it is at work or at home. He can never just hang out and do nothing. I give him a hard time about it but it is a great quality. I wish I could be more like him. He also has a great testimony and great faith I wish that I could have the faith that he has. We are so blessed to have him.
4 months ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment