4 months ago
Monday, June 9, 2008
Karter's 1 week old!!!!!
Our Baby is 1 week old. He went for his 1 week check-up today he weighs 8lbs 12oz so he has only lost 3 oz since birth or is back up to being. He loves to eat. he has also grown 3/4 of an inch. The Dr. said that his lungs are looking better although there is still a little fluid in them. The Dr. thinks it was just because he came down that birth canal way to fast and there wasn't time for all the fluid to be squeezed out. How can a almost 9 lb baby not be squeezed?????? He is such a good baby. He is so content and easy going. Yeh!!!! We love him soooo much. His sisters will be back tomorrow and they are so excited to be home with him. Tomorrow I get to find out what it is like to be a 3 kid mom. I let you know how it goes.
Posted by Kristin at 8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Hey how is it going?He is such a cutie. I loved the pictures you sent from JCP. I'll talk to you later.
Post a Comment