Yesterday was Karter's 3 week Birthday. I can not believe he is 3 weeks old. Although he looks like he is closer to 2 months old. He just started smiling at us today. Every time he smiles it makes all the sleep deprived nights worth it.
The girls have been working on their bike riding skills. You probably have guessed I don't have the most coordinated girls. Being that Aubrie has had 2 fractured bones. Anyway they have been having fun doing it. They have been very good little helpers with Karter. They are always wanting to hold him, burp him, change him and dress him. He is like their very own, live in, baby alive. They also have been play nonstop that they are pregnant and having babies. It is very interesting to hear how innocence they are. The other day Karlee told me she was going to the Dr. to get her baby out. I asked her how the Dr. got the baby out. She said that the mommy lays down in the bed and the Dr. says "o.k. baby it is time to come out" and the baby pops out. Gee somehow I don't remember it happening like that. Someday they will be great mommy's.








2 comments:
Hey Kristin. I saw your blog address on Sandi's and I hope you don't mind that I took a look at it. You have some cute kids. Congratulations on your new baby boy! He's a cutie. I enjoy Aubrie when she comes to church with your mom. Take a look at my blog. I'm new to this blogging thing but I think its fun. The address is bradnancyluke.blogspot.com. I hope you don't mind me looking at yours. Take care.
Nancy Scheibe Anderson
Karter is SO cute! I love how your girls play prego. Emma does that too. She says that the doc unzips the tummy to get the baby out. I think she's seen too much of our home videos! Their innocence is touching!
Post a Comment