One month ago today was Karter's Birth Day. Where has the month gone? In ways I can't believe he has been here one month. In other ways it seems like he has always been here. He has been such a blessing to our family. We are so glad to have him. The other day at the library a woman came up to me to look at Karter. She said "So is he like 3 months?" I said "No he is actually 3 weeks." He just continues to grow. But I wouldn't want it any other way. He definitely no longer has the newborn look. But then again I don't know that he ever did.
Here are a few pictures from out trip to the sand dunes. On Friday we met mom, Candace, Steven, Colton, Stephanie, Byron, & Carson at the dunes. We almost didn't make it there Aubrie had not been feeling good sense Tuesday. But I am glad we went the kids had a great time and it was good to just relax and enjoy them playing. Angelo didn't go with us because it was the big Street Rod National weekend. So he sent us on our way to spend the weekend at my parents that way he didn't feel guilty for leaving us alone all weekend.








3 comments:
I can't believe how much Karter has changed! He's getting so big. It's a shame how fast the times goes. The Sand Dunes look fun. It's been forever since I've been.
ha ha I'm stalking you online. I saw your link on Kasi's page. Those sand dunes look fun. We need to get down there. Is there still any more water?
Peggy there is nothing wrong with stalking I do it all the time :) JK. As of a few weeks ago there was still water. You should go the girls would have a blast!!!
Post a Comment