Today is mine and Angelo's 12th Anniversary. I guess you could say "has it all ready been 12 years" or "Boy has it been 12 years" depending on who you ask and the day you ask :). It has been a good 12 twelve years for the most part. I think everyone has those times and days when you wonder why you took the plunge, but I am sure glad I did. I have one wonderful husband and 3 great kids because of it. So I am going to list the top 10 reasons I love Angelo.
1. His has great big strong arms and I am glad he know how to use them. He is definitely not lazy especially when it comes to yard work.
2. He always helps me cleanup after dinner. Even though he has gone to work all day he still helps me.
3. He is a wonderful husband. Even if I don't feel especially hot or cute. He tell me I am.
4. He is a amazing father. He is totally in love with children and he loves to play with them.
5. He loves to serve others. He never gripes or complains when he has to help someone. He just does it because he knows he will be blessed.
6. He has a strong testimony and is not afraid to share it.
7. He has a very kind heart. He doesn't like to hurt peoples feelings.
8. He doesn't like to fight. I sometimes like to pick fights, but he will not fight back with me. What a smart guy.
9. He is a wonderful provider. He would work all the time if he had to. Just to make sure I was able to stay home with his children, because he knows that it is important to me. And because it is important to him.
10. He cleans toilets. And that is why I keep him around. :)
This is just the tip of the iceberg there are so many reasons why I love him. And I am so glad that he is mine for eternity!!!!!!!!!
4 months ago








4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! You guys have such a cute family. That is great that Angelo cleans toliets, not just anyone will do that. Have a great day!
WOW! 12 years. Congratulations! Angelo is a great hubby and dad! But you're a great wife and mom!
Happy Anniversary you guys, that is way too cute!
Hi Kristen! So, I blogger stalked you! I noticed your name on stefani's blog. Hope you don't mind! You blod is super cute. Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment