On Tuesday Me and the kids, Mom, Candace and Colton, and Stephanie and Byron drove to Creede, CO. I had never been there. My mom took us to see a play at the Creede Repertory Theatre. It was called Meet the Beasts. It was a play about the Fables of Aesop & La Fontaine. The two actors acted and sang about the different fables. The kids thought it was great. Aubrie loved it she still talks about the fable of the cat that turned into a woman. We tried to look in all of the different shops around Creede but it is hard because we had soooooo many little hands to control and everything it Creede is very very expensive. It was great fun!!!!! Thanks a bunch Mom, you are the greatest!!!!!!
Candace looking hot (I told her I was going to post it, I don't think she believed me)!!!!
Friday and Saturday was the Manassa Pioneer Day's. The annual event we all look forward to. We all had fun. Friday we all ate lunch after the parade at my Uncle Tom and Aunt Eunice's. That afternoon we took the kids to the carnival they enjoyed riding all of the rides with their cousins. I am so glad that they have cousins their age to have fun with and make memories. That evening we went and had the famous hamburger stand burgers and listened to the entertainment. Aubrie had a fun time dancing. I wish I would have got a picture of that. On Saturday we got up early and done it all over again. We had such a wonderful week we are so blessed to have such a wonderful family to be able to enjoy spending time with.








6 comments:
Looks like you all had fun! What a good looking bunch especially that little tiny one.
I had a laugh when I read that your dad said he was going to teach those turds how to fish. That's too funny. It sounds like you had a great little vacation. The celebration was nice. Now I guess we have next year to look forward to.
Sounds like a fun week! I can't believe you've never been to Creede. It's a neat place to visit once in a while. Of course the cabin is always fun. I love your fam! I've missed not going to the celebration - it looks like it was nice. What a GORGEOUS picture of Candice!
that looks like so much fun! what a great vacation to get away from it all and see family at the same time! we missed ya while you were gone!
It looks like you had a great time. Perfect summer fun for the kids! It's always fun to get away and do something new than the hum-drum of everyday life!
Great pictures! Who is that hot girl in the maroon shirt? I need her number.. Hee hee. j/k. Thanks for the good laughs and fun time.
Post a Comment