Karter turned 2 months old yesterday. He will not have his 2 month check-up until the end of the month because the Dr. is backed up because of school physicals. So he and Aubrie will get shots together. So I decided to try and weigh him on my own. From my scale it looks like he weighs around 13 lbs. I am hoping the scale is off , for my sake as well as his ;)! I can't believe how fast these 2 months have flown by. Actually I can't believe how fast the last 5 years has gone. I seems like just yesterday Aubrie was this size and now she starts to kindergarten in less and 2 weeks. Anyway, enough reminiscing. Karter's favorite things are getting his diaper changed (he still poops after every feeding what is up with this kid? Too much fiber ??????). When I change him he will just smile and coo. He also loves bath time. He is definitely different then the girls. His other favorite thing is when he goes to sleep and you are holding him he has to hold on to your shirt. It is like he is trying to make sure you are there and you are not going to leave him. What a wonderful 2 months it has been.
4 months ago








4 comments:
Can't believe he is already two months old. Good job updating your blog too. Cute!
WOW, that two months flew by! He is such a handsome little devil. I'm glad he's such a good baby for you. I think all #3 babies need to be good babies-It's such a trasition!
What a sweet baby. I love his smile and the rolls of chub on his legs. Chubby legs are good for when they have shots. I think it makes it not hurt as much. (that's my theory anyway) What a cutie!
What a cute big boy. His smile is great! I'm glad he's so good for you.
Post a Comment