Sunday, August 17, 2008

Aren't they Angels? (when they are sleeping)

Aubrie has just recently decided she is too big to sleep with her rail up. And I am not sure that is such a good idea after seeing her like this. Last night I went to check on the girls before I went to bed and this is what I found. I thought it was hilarious. I have no idea how she ended up like this.



Every night Karlee's bed gets smaller and smaller because of the friends she adds to it. She totally takes after me I always had certain toys I slept with. It is funny to watch her get them all in the bed she knows where each one goes and makes sure that they sleep in their place.


5 comments:

Sandi said...

It never ceases to amaze me how kids sleep and what they sleep with. What cuties!!

Sandi said...

I love the header picture with all 3 kids. I want to do something like that for a Christmas card picture and have a card with snowflakes on it. I don't know if that will happen or not.

Elise and Dan said...

kids can get in the funniest positions while sleeping! I love that picture on your header of all three kids--so cute!

UreFam said...

SO proud of your cute blog! My kids are just like that. Abby likes to be trapped by her toys too.

Rob and Crys said...

Aubrie looks like she fell asleep praying! I found your blog via Kasi's.