Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th of July and Karter's Blessing




We had a busy weekend. For the 4th we stay in Pueblo because Angelo was on-call. We went to my Uncle Ronnie's house that evening for a BBQ and fireworks. We had a lot of fun. It was fun to be with family. The girls enjoyed the fireworks. Aubrie had no desire to light them but Karlee little miss no fear lit them with the help of her cousins. Karter slept through the whole thing. I started to wonder if he was deaf but then I remember where he lives. The fireworks were no match for his screaming sisters.




Saturday my whole family came up because Sunday was Karter's special day. That evening we BBQ'd and then we all went to City Park to the rides. The kid's had such a great time I wish I would have got more pictures. We even got my mom to ride the carousel and the train. Sunday Karter got blessed. Angelo done a great job. He said Karter kicked the entire time. I think he looked absolutely adorable in his suit. I think it makes him look just like a little man. I am so glad everyone was able to come it made it that much more special.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Karter looks like a little man in his sweet suit. What a handsome boy!!!!

Sandi said...

How cute he his in his suit. It does make him look like a little man. Glad you had a great weekend. Wish we could have been there for the blessing. I love things like that.

Unknown said...

So I just found your blog from Kasi's. How could you keep it a secret?!?!? ;D What a handsome man you have there. I love Karter in his suit, he looks so much like Angelo!