For the last 2 weeks the girls have been taking swimming lessons. They were at 8:20 a.m. (Too early). I was worried that it would be way too cold at that time in the morning, but the girls survived. They only complained a few times. They have both really improved. I was worried about Karlee but this last week she has done great. They both were able to past level 1. So next year it will be on to level 2. Hopefully next year we will have the time and energy to do more than just 1 session. Here are videos of them jumping off of the diving board and the edge of the pool. I still can't believe my girls actually jumped off of the diving board. It's shocking because I am such a chicken.
4 weeks ago








1 comments:
I can't believe Karter is that big already. He looks so dang cute in his carseat with the double headrest. Also, um, I hate to bring this up in a public manner, but Kristin come on, the Irelands made the friend link before me?? How long have we known each other seriously?? jk. I am going to put you on mine if it is okay though.
Post a Comment