The tree is up. I am not sure how long it will stay up with 1 year old terror Karter on the loose. He loves to pull off the ornaments and try and put them back on. At this point there are no longer any ornaments at the bottom of the tree. The ones that have not fallen victim to hurricane Karter have migrated to the top 2 ft of the tree. The girls were so excited to finally be able to put the tree up. The are both so excited for Christmas.
4 months ago








2 comments:
I know how you feel about the Christmas tree. We put a gate around ours. I love the new picture on the top of your blog. The kids looks so cute holding hands.
Merry Christmas!
So funny! Just two years ago we were doing the same thing, because Mason was breaking every ornamnent on the tree. The top of the tree was a little heavy on the decorations!
Post a Comment