Aubrie has finally lost a tooth. She has been waiting for this for almost a year. All of her friends have lost teeth. She has been worried that she would never lose one. My poor kid is a late bloomer (blame it on me). She was so excited when it became loose. She would ask us everyday when we thought it would come out. Well Tuesday night we were eating supper and the big event happened. All of a sudden she had huge eyes and blood everywhere. I don't think she realized there would be blood involved, there were several tears shed. Angelo rushed her to the bathroom and I sat at the table feeling like I was going to vomit. I don't do teeth or blood very well. We all survived. Karlee was very excited for her. She also got a shiny gold coin from the tooth fairy. Which was very exciting for her and Karlee.
4 weeks ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment