So Karter is almost 9 months old and we finally decorated his room. He had inherited the winnie the pooh room the girls had. But after 2 previous kid using the bedding and not the best quality bedding it finally had to go to winnie the pooh heaven. Not only that, I was worried about his manliness in a room with flowers and butterflies. I decided we better help the boy out. This is the crib set I had wanted even before he was born but I was not about to pay the crazy price for it. So when I decided to do something different I was able to find it and the accessories for about 1/3 of the original price. HOW I LOVE A GREAT DEAL!!!!!!!!! We thought it turned out pretty cute.
Karter waving. (Yeh!!! no more flowers)








3 comments:
Kristen is turned out so cute! You did it so fast!
Super cute and probably better for him than the flowers:)
How dang cute! You're such a decorator!!!!
Post a Comment