Well Karter is 8 months old and there is no stopping him. This month he mastered the army crawl. Before you know it he is clear across the room eating anything and everything he can find along the way. He occasionally crawls on all fours but he seem to prefer the army crawl. He has also learned how to climb the stairs. He has made it to the top of the stairs all by himself (I am ashamed to say). I had no idea he could climb more than one. Until I came up stairs to check on him and he was no where to be found. So in the mean time we became proud owners of two gates. With the girls we only needed one gate. We never had to worry about them climbing the stairs and definitely not at 7 or 8 months. He has also mastered pulling himself up to a standing position. Although he a VERY busy little boy he has the best smile. One that can brighten anyone's day. His sisters love him dearly and sometimes show him that a little too much.
This is the first time he made it up one step.
Karter loves Elmo. Is he kissing him or is Elmo eating him?
Being loved be his sisters.
Being a baby is hard work.
Oh, poor Socks. Just wait until he is walking!!!!!!!
We found Karter under the table.
The books were in the bags nice and neat waiting to be put in the girls room until Karter got a hold of them.
He is quite the helper or is he???????????








8 comments:
what a handsome guy and sucha mover. The best part of those pictures is how small he is, it makes it that much cuter!! You are the man Karter!!
What a cutie!! And what a busy boy! He's just such a squeezable baby! Abree mastered stairs by 7 months, and it worried me to no end. Even though she could do them, she still fell down the stairs a few times. scary!
I totally know how you feel. I haven't had any girls to compare Gavin to but from what I have been told boys are different. It is like they have NO FEAR!!! Karter is so cute and he is starting to look a little more like you. I noticed it at the store the other day when we ran into you guys.
Yikes, and that is just the beginning. I'm sure Aspen will help teach him lots of other naughty things to do. It's insane, but cute when they are always getting into everything.
It is amazing how fast they learn and grow!
So cute! I love the pic of him under the table. That adorable smile. What a sweetie!
What a little cutie pie he is!!! The girls are so beautiful too. I am so glad to be able to see them even though we are so far apart. Some day you guys will have to bring them here to NC to show them where you lived way back when!!! We miss you guys.
Welcome to my life. If he keeps that up, he'll climb out out of his crib at 13 month, just like Javan.
Post a Comment