Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Accessories

The girls got new accessories this month. They got their ears pierced. Angelo has been dying to get them pierced. But the girls have held out and have not acted the least bit interested. Until March 16, Aubrie came home and announced she wanted her ears pierced. Angelo happened to have worked the early shift so we packed up and went to the mall. I figured that it was another false alarm like the last several times. But to my surprise they went through with it. Aubrie jumped right up when it was done all she said was "ouch". So Karlee was brave and took her turn in the chair. She wanted Angelo to hold her. She was more dramatic then Aubrie she gave a good cry. But when she got her sucker it was all forgotten. They love their earrings. I was so worried about them hating them and having to fight them to clean them. Most of the time they are the ones reminding me to clean them.








Karter got an accessory of his own. The joy of having sisters. The decided one night it would be fun to put a bow in his hair. I must say he did look pretty cute in it. They like to harass him but the sure do love him.




2 comments:

PML said...

We did the same thing to my little brother. And now he is 20 and the sweetest nicest guy ever!

Sandi said...

WOW!! Good job girls! I love little girls with their ears pierced.