Monday, April 13, 2009

Karlee is 4

Ok, so she has been 4 for almost a whole month. That is how behind I am. She had an exciting day. We and some friend ventured to Colorado Springs to play at Chuck E Cheese. She and her friend Jewel are 1 day apart and so we decided to do a little birthday celebration for both of them. After a grand time at Chuck E Cheese we went home to have birthday cake. My friend Martha Stewart (aka Jen Dixon) made the yummy cakes. Karlee had a great day. I still can't believe that she is 4. Where did these last 4 years go? She has turned into such a big girl. She has learned so much this past year. She can write her name as well as all of her friends names. She loves bread and butter. I think that girl could live on bread and butter if I let her. She also love to dress up, have her nails painted, she is also loves to give hugs and kisses, she also loves to harass her brother. Those are just some of the wonderful things that make us love her more and more every day. We hope you had a wonderful day! Karlee, Thanks for the smiles and joy you have brought into our lives over the last 4 years.

1 comments:

Sandi said...

Happy Birthday big girl!!